ONLINE INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP
HOW TO STOP BEING A PEOPLE PLEASER
using “The Four Agreements” (Don Miguel Ruiz)
Co-hosted by Dr. Kate Dow & Eric Bensoussan
How we show up in our relationships effects every part of our life; our happiness, our physical health, our work/careers, our families, our friendships, our wellbeing.
How do you know you are a people pleaser?
- Do you pretend to be Ok when you aren’t?
- Do you say yes when you mean no?
- Do you stay on the phone, even when you don’t want to?
- Do you go along with others’ wants, even when you don’t like it?
- Do you help others to make them like you?
Being a people pleaser is exhausting, time consuming and doesn’t really work. We know it feels like it’s in your DNA, and it seems that you have no other choice.
But you are here because you are ready to explore with us as we show you that there is another way:
– It won’t ever make you happy putting others first.
– It won’t ever make people like you and treat you well.
– It won’t ever make you feel valued and loved.
People pleasing only leads to burnout, anxiety, loneliness, low self-esteem, sadness, and resentment.
Are you tired of:
– Feeling unimportant and ignored?
– Being resentful and disempowered?
– Never getting what you want or even knowing what that is anymore?
Good, You are in the right place.
We both have been there and done it. We have both lived as miserable people pleasers, suffering greatly in our marriages and worked very hard to recover our sense of who we are, what really matters and how can we live more free and happy.
Now we want to share that with you and that’s why we created this workshop.
You will receive the support, guidance and tools you need to get you started on your new life being more clear, honest and confident in relationships, whether it is with your parents, your friends, your boss, your partner or yourself.
MEET DR. KATE & COACH ERIC:
We use The Four Agreements from the same named book, authored by don Miguel Ruiz as a framework to accelerate your learning process.
These agreements help us strengthen our mental capacity for change and transformation. We will describe them and how they relate with people pleasing in the workshop.
The Four Agreements are:
- Be Impeccable With Your Word
- Don’t Take Anything Personally
- Don’t Make Assumptions
- Always Do Your Best
HOW TO STOP BEING A PEOPLE PLEASER
Workshop: Wednesday, May 9th at 4pm PDT | 5 pm MDT | 7 pm EDT
In this 60 min. interactive workshop you will learn:
- How to create awareness of your behaviors patterns.
- How to release fears and opinions of others.
- How to reconnect with your personal power.
- How to stop judging yourself and others.
- How to cultivate self-love and compassion.
Here’s what you can expect during our time together:
- We will share some of our experience.
- You will be guided through a self-inquiry process.
- You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions.
- You’ll leave with a doable action step to take towards changes.
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to be able to express your needs and feelings
- You want to feel worthy and confident.
- You want real connection.
- You need motivation and support to move forward.
- You need tools and strategies to make the changes.
You will receive:
- One hour LIVE online workshop with Dr. Kate & Eric.
- 15min Q&A Call /Support at the end of the workshop.
- Audio recording of the workshop (even if you can’t attend)
- Bonuses: A PDF Copy of “the Four Agreements” & Dr. KATE’s book ”Fear-Less”
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS
Dr Kate Dow & Eric Bensoussan have combined their expertise and experiences to help you create a new perspective in your relationships and your life. They both have the gift to inspire and empower people beyond what they think possible. The combination of the Feminine and Masculine point of views will help you to crack the code of healthy communication.
DR. KATE DOW
Psychologist/ Empowerment Coach
As a successful MInd-Body Psychologist, Consultant, Author and Empowerment Coach, Kate Dow PhD has been devoted to supporting adults, couples and families for over 31 years. Dr. Kate works from a multidisciplinary, heart-centered approach, combining her clinical psychology background with mind-body wellness, spirituality, and embodiment teachings. She apprenticed with Don Miguel Ruiz, the author of the The Four Agreements for 8 years and integrates the Toltec wisdom into her work.
“Coming from a dysfunctional alcoholic family, I grew up being the helper and gave my power away in every relationship. I learned the hard way and suffered greatly. Eventually I learned to love and respect myself more than fearing rejection. Now I have personal freedom to value myself and my needs completely. It is my passion to support others in their transformation and awakening…”
Transformational Relationship Coach
Eric is an expert in Relationships, and has empowered individuals and couples improving their relationship in a way they wouldn’t think possible. Eric has a gift to get people’s dynamic very quickly, and to help them create a new experience of being themselves from a place of love, personal power and responsibility. He is dedicated to heal people from a place of self-love, self-care and self-respect.
“I use to be a people pleaser, and had created some co-dependent relationships. I handed my partners the responsibility for my own happiness, until I realized that I was harming myself and others. I have overcome my emotional challenges and reclaim my personal power and confidence. I am now fully responsible for my own happiness and I love it. Now I have a gift to help people transform their relationships”.
A PDF document explaining
the Four Agreements
A free copy of Dr. Kate’s
HOW DO I ACCESS THE WORKSHOP?
Upon registration, participants receive an email with instructions on how to attend. We use Zoom Teleconference, and will recommend you to download the app before the workshop for a better experience.
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP FOR?
Any individual who find themselves trapped into the people pleasing role, whether it’s with your partner, a family member, a colleague, your friends or your kids.
WILL THE WORKSHOP BE RECORDED?
Yes the workshop will be recorded and accessible for every person who has signed up, whether you attend live or not. We know people have busy schedules and time zone conflicts. You will be sent a link within 24 hours after the workshop to watch at your leisure.
WILL I BE ABLE TO INTERACT WITH DR. KATE AND ERIC?
Live participants will be able to post their questions in the chat box during the workshop. There will be a 15min time after the workshop, where Dr. Kate and Eric will answer the questions that will be most useful to the participants.
WILL YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO NEXT IN MY SITUATION?
We will not tell you what to do or try to give a one-size fits all solution. But we will give you the tools necessary to guide you toward changes, whatever it might look like. We will encourage you to seek additional support to continue the work through your healing process.
CAN I STILL SUBMIT MY QUESTIONS IF I CANNOT ATTEND THE LIVE WORKSHOP?
Absolutely! We will begin collecting questions prior to the workshop. But we will prioritize live questions as well as the most pertinent.